Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Empire Bottling Works Ginger Ale

I drank this one just before I traveled, and didn't get around to taking a picture of it to post. In the "group" picture 3 posts below, it's the bottle on the far left.

It was a tasty sweet (but not too sweet) soda, with nice light carbonation, but I could barely taste any ginger in it. The ginger level was about on par with Canada Dry's ginger ale. As a soda, it does taste better than most sodas, so it does make me kinda interested in checking out other Empire sodas. However I'd like something labeled "ginger ale" to have at least a little bit of a, well, gingerness to it, and I'd hope that, for example, Empire's orange soda does actually taste like orange.

1 comment:

melinda said...

Oh, and I couldn't find any pictures online of it either.