Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dr. Tima Honey Ginger Ale

Don't let the fact that I'm too lazy to take or find a picture of the bottle mislead you--this is a wonderful drink. It has a honey sweetness, balanced by a slight fruity tartness, good ginger flavor, and a balanced amount of carbonation. It comes in a clear bottle, with the label pictured wrapped around it. Apparently Dr. Tima has other honey sodas--being a lover of honey as well, I'm intrigued.

This was a good drink on which to end the gifted ginger ale reviews. I plan to continue this, though. I'll post reviews up of ginger ales that I come across, as well as ones I've had before but have never documented how I feel about them. Maybe I'll include other sodas as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They carry Rootbeer, Kola, the Ginger Ale, and the new Blood Orange!
These is an old bottle, they changed their label like a year ago. Try the Blood Orange, there is a great taste in there!

canvas art prints said...

Wow, I gave this a go a while back and loved it. Blood orange would be amazing!