Thursday, June 26, 2008

Adventures in Disturbing Food: Part One

So, this weekend, I was at Wal-Mart. True, it's not the most high-end of the grocery arenas but I only wanted to go to one place for groceries and I needed some more "big girl" shirts because I have limited casual maternity wear. There aren't any maternity shops other than Wal-Mart plus they have a nice selection of larger shirts for cheap. Win, win!

So when I was checking out, I noticed that the people behind me had the largest log of meat that I have ever seen. What is a log of meat?? It's this:

But this log was like....15 lbs or more. It was freakin' huge!!! A huge log of meat. I disturbed me. You could literally hold it like a beauty queen holds her bouquet of winner's roses, as observed in the following picture:



Yeah......if I was adept at Photoshop or the like, I could photoshop the log in place of the flowers for the ultimate in visual display. Alas, I am not so you must use your *gasp* imagination!!!

And that is my disturbing story.

No comments: